Skip to content
- Each and every food item has its own taste.
- There are five basic taste buds on our tongue, namely sweet, sour, salty, bitter and umami.
- Teeth help us to chew our food.
- As we keep on chewing food, the taste changes.
- We have to chew our food slowly so that it can be easily digested.
- The saliva in our mouth helps us during chewing.
- The chewed food passes through food pipe to reach our stomach.
- The food reached in stomach gets digested with the help of digestive juices present in the stomach.
- The digestive juices are acidic in nature.
- When the acids accumulate more than required, it causes acidity.
- We feel different emotions when we feel hungry.
- When your stomach is upset, it rejects water and food from the body.
- Glucose drip gives us strength even without eating.
- We can make glucose solution at home by preparing a solution of sugar and salt.
- It is very important to take proper food in order to stay healthy.
- It is the right of every child to have proper food.