Skip to content
- Many changes take place around us all the time.
- The changes which affect the size and shape of an object are known as physical changes. Eg: Folding of a paper.
- The changes which affect the chemical properties of an object are known as chemical changes. Eg: Turning milk into curd.
- The changes which can be reversed and are temporary are known as reversible changes. Eg: Rolling of dough.
- The changes which can’t be reversed and are permanent are known as chemical changes. Eg: Ripening of fruits.
- Chemical changes are irreversible in nature.
- Physical changes are usually reversible in nature.
- A few ways to bring about a change in a substance could be, by heating it or by mixing it with some other substance.