Q.1: Fill in the blanks:
- A cuboid in which length, breadth and height are equal is called ___________.
- All side faces of a pyramid are ______________ in shape.
- A cylinder has ________ edges, ________ faces and ________ vertex.
- If the area of a square park is 144 km2 , then its perimeter will be __________.
- The perimeter of a regular hexagon is 21 cm. The length of its each side will be __________.
- The other name of a triangular pyramid is ___________.
- A quadrilateral has ________ sides and _______ angles.
- The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is ________.
- If two angles of a triangle are 35 degree and 48 degree, then the measure of third angle will be _________.
- The triangle in which all the three sides are of equal length is _____________ triangle.
- The cost of fencing a rectangle field of length 15 m and breadth 12 m, at the rate of Rs.12 per m, is _____________.
- The angle having measure 135 degree is ____________ angle.
- ___________ lines do not meet and keep a fixed distance between them.
- If the three angles of a quadrilateral are 54 degree, 86 degree and 57 degree, then the measure of the fourth angle is ___________.
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 540 m. If its breadth is 80 m, then its length is ________.
Q.2: Draw the following angles with the help of a protractor.
Q.3: Draw a quadrilateral PQRS and list two pairs of opposite sides and adjacent angles.
Q.4: Draw a line segment AB of length 6.4 cm. Bisect it into two equal parts.
Q.5: Using protractor, draw an angle of 70 degree. Bisect it into two equal parts using compasses.