I have been nominated for Golden Bloggerz Award by my dear friend Gayatri Bagayatkar. She is a good human being, a true friend and an interesting blogger. On her blog, “How To Teach A Difficult Child”, she shares important parenting tips and her own experiences.
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
Three Things About Me:
- I am a woman of few words.
- I am a bibliophile.
- I believe in living on my own terms.
My answers to questions by Gayatri :
Q: What is your passion and how did you pursue it ?
A: Teaching is my passion. I started working as a tutor, when I was in college. After that, I left the teaching job to work as a marketing coordinator. But I didn’t get any satisfaction from that job. So I left it and started pursuing teaching seriously.
Q: What is it about life that you would share from your experience to keep others motivated and going ?
A: The most important thing in life is hard work. If you work hard, miracles would happen.
Q: How has blogging changed you or your life ?
A: Blogging had opened a whole new magical world to me.
Q: If you were to switch off your devices for an entire day, how would you spend the day ?
A: I would spend it by reading books.
Q: Do you believe in your inner strength to be the change you want to see ?
A: Yes, I do believe in my inner strength. It had kept me going till now.
Questions for my Nominees:
- What’s your focus in life right now ?
- What kept you going during the lockdown ?
- What do you appreciate about your life ?
- What was your first blog post about ?
- Do you think the current education system fully prepares children for the needs of 21st century ?
Favorite Posts from My Blog: